We have a social integration space for the children when teaching and fostering social interactions especially in a group setting, as well as a gym to burn off some energy and work on gross motor skills. The cubbies are used to limit distractions for those kiddies who need them, and dyads and triads for those children that are ready for this type of teaching. Our classroom focuses on essential preparatory skills in a small group setting as well as active and passive engagement during lessons.
Who We Are
• We are a learning centre for children with exceptionalities providing home based, centre based and community based therapy with a specialty in Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
• Our highly customized services encompass all skills and are specific to each child’s individual needs. These skills are taught 1-on-1, in a dyad/triad/small group setting, or in the natural environment (NET).
• We provide ABA/IBI/Verbal Therapy, direct instruction, trainings, and group sessions to facilitate day to day functionality and improve your child’s quality of life.
• We provide a variety of psychological assessments both on site, and through special appointments.
• All therapists are highly qualified professionals with a university degree, or college diploma in the field. They hold Behavioural Sciences accreditation and direct experience in behavioural interventions working with children with exceptionalities. All therapists have a clear vulnerable sector screening and hold required certifications (1st Aid, CPR, CPI, etc.) to ensure each child receives exceptional services while in therapy.
• The clinicians-in-charge hold a BCBA and are approved by the Ministry of Child and Youth Services.
What we do
• Customized treatment plans individualized to your child’s needs based on developmental, academic, social and emotional objectives.
• One-on-one therapy intervention based on ABA/IBI principles.
• Classroom Instruction (small group instruction).
• Social Integration.
• Monthly reports and charts documenting your child’s progress.
• Monthly parent meetings.
• Supervision consistent with Ministry guidelines.
• Individualized programming targeting readiness skills, gross/fine motor imitation, receptive and expressive language, pre academic, social skills and self help.
Where we are & Area of Service
Our centre is located at:
Unit #22, 17817 Leslie Street
Newmarket, Ontario, L3Y 8C6
Telephone: (905) 715-7771
We can be reached
For early registration please contact us for an intake appointment.
Our mission statement
We are committed to excellence in program delivery and the success of each and every child we work with.
Our passionate and dedicated therapists strive to achieve every treatment objective using the most effective and innovative strategies possible.
Copyright 2020 | All Rights Reserved |