Please note that due to COVID-19 and the current sanctions by the Premier and PHA, we are currently in Phase 3. We opened on June 9th, 2020 and gradually increased hours with a goal of being at full hours by mid to late August. We are cautiously resuming home-based sessions with some limitations, and centre-based therapy is at full capacity now with modified set up. Please contact us if you have specific questions in regards to our services and hours and our current intake policies given our safety guidelines.
· We have resumedour classroom instruction for both the Early Learnersand our Primary Classroom.
· 1:1 programmingis now at capacity
· Social Skills Program (SSP) has resumed as of September 19th, 2020 with a modified format.
· Social Integration programming has resumed in a modified format with a limit of 2-3 children per group.
· Yoga program has started in a modified format.
· Camps and Field Trips are currently ON HOLD until further notice.
· Parent Support Groupis also ON HOLD until further notice.
· Parent Coachingand Parent Programming is currently being run online.
· Our COVID-19 hours of operation are as follows:
Monday to Friday- 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturdays - 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (primarily reserved for SSP) We continue to follow all COVID-19 safety and sanitization protocols as her the PHA. We sincerely thank everyone for their continued support, patience and understanding during this very challenging time.
Copyright 2020 | All Rights Reserved |